- Your Summons, ‘Information’ or Bail Agreement will inform you of what date, time and court you have to attend at.
- Click here and select the court you are required to attend at to obtain the courts location.
- You can also identify which courtroom and Judge or Magistrate you are appearing before by looking at the court list from 6pm onwards, the day before your hearing. Click on this link to take you to the court list.
- When you arrive at the court you will be required to undergo a security check.
- Confirm which courtroom your matter will be heard in by looking on the court notice board usually positioned near the security checking point.
- If you cannot find your name on the notice board, please attend at the court registry and inform them of this.
- When you arrive at the courtroom a Sherriff’s officer will take your name at which time it will be confirmed that you are represented by Almeida and Associates.